With our Gameplay Bundle users can create their own bundle and cut down it’s price by playing an 80’s Arcade game called HeadHunter!
- Gameplay Bundle
- Which games do I need to select?
- What are the system requirements needed to play?
- Can I play for free?
- What happens when I run out of coins?
- For how long is my best score valid?
- What happens at the end of a match?
- How can I pay for my bundle?
- Where do I find the games that I purchased?
To play with the Gameplay Bundle you can select any 5 games from the list available. Bear in mind that by selecting certain games, the difficulty to obtain a better price could increase.
All you need is a pc desktop with an updated browser and a Flash Player version equal or higher than 11.2.0
The price of each Gameplay Bundle match is 10 silver coins. Silver coins recharge daily under your profile, up to a maximum of 240 Silver coins.
If you run out of coins you must wait till they recharge… or:
HeadHunter is an Arcade game where the main character’s objective is to behead all the enemies that he encounters. The game commands are very simple, use the cursor to move around and click the left mouse button to attack an enemy.
Your best score will be valid for one hour after the end of the match unless this is replaced by a new high score, which will then extend the time to purchase by another hour. This means you have one hour to purchase the Gameplay Bundle with the best score/discount you’ve obtained. Once the hour has expired all progress made will be lost.
If you are happy with your score you can proceed to purchase the Gameplay Bundle, otherwise you can keep trying to improve your score as long as you have sufficient silver coins. If you were to decide to change the selection of games in the bundle, you can start from the beginning by clicking on reset all.
However this implies the loss of the best score previously saved.
With the exact same paying systems already supported on our website for other bundles.
The games purchased from this bundle will appear in your IndieGala Profile under your Store Library as a standard Store Order.
- Guaranteed Giveaway
- A giveaway of a game whose serial key resides on IndieGala server and have not been exposed or unveiled. The vaildity of the key is guaranteed by IndieGala. This means that: For guaranteed giveaways IndieGala ensures the validity of the key, and commits to offer support in case there are any problems or issues.
- Non Guaranteed Giveaway
- A giveaway of a game whose serial key origin is uncertain. This kind of giveaways are NOT guaranteed by IndieGala.
- Extra-Odds Giveaway
- A giveaway where is possible to buy multiple tickets to enter, raising winning chances. You can buy as many tickets as you want for this kind of giveaways, as long you have the silver.
- User Level
- User level represents user loyalty and generosity. User level increases by gaining experience points when you create giveaways. The higher is the value of the game you are offering for the giveaway, the more level points you will receive at the end of the giveaway. You will be told beforehand while creating the giveaway, how many points your giveaway is worth. A higher user level allows to create and participate in higher level giveaways.
- Silver Coins
- The virtual currency required to buy giveaway tickets. Each hour you will be given 10 silver coins (240 per day). The maximum amount of coins you can have at any one time is 240 coins.
- Guaranteed Game
- A game whose serial key resides on IndieGala server and have not been exposed or unveiled. The validity of this key is guaranteed by IndieGala. This means that: For guaranteed keys IndieGala ensures the validity of the key, and commits to offer support in case there are any problems or issues.
- Non Guaranteed Game
- A game whose serial key origin is uncertain. This kind of serials are NOT guaranteed by IndieGala, because is not possible to verify if the serial has been activated or not, due to limitations on how Steam serial key system works.