Auctions are another funny way to play with your steam keys. And creating one you can even “monetize” ( by getting virtual silver coins ) ;-) Those coins can then be spent entering indiegala Giveaways section or on other various activities on IndieGala portal.
When you enter an auction, you are in competition with all the other users who entered. The highest bid wins!
Of course! However, there is one important difference with IndieGala Giveaways section. You can only create an auction with games bought on IndieGala. In fact, in our auctions you will only find guaranteed games., that are worth 5 GalaSilver or more. This is to offer our users games worth “fighting” for!
By completing the auction creation form, the game’s value will be determined. If the game is valued 5 GalaSilver ( ic ) or more, the “Create Auction” button becomes clickable, and you will be able to create an auction!
On top of experience points (which are also attainable by making a giveaway), you will also gain a percentage of the final GalaSilver coins used to make the winning bid!
The same requisites to enter IndieGala Giveaways section ( no Steam account needed ). Plus, having sufficient coins to make a bid.
NO! Every time you make a bid, the value of that bid will be subtracted from the total amount of silver coins you own. Should you be outbid, the value of the bid you made will be returned to you immediately, and you will be able to keep fighting for the prize!
- Guaranteed Giveaway
- A giveaway of a game whose serial key resides on IndieGala server and have not been exposed or unveiled. The vaildity of the key is guaranteed by IndieGala. This means that: For guaranteed giveaways IndieGala ensures the validity of the key, and commits to offer support in case there are any problems or issues.
- Non Guaranteed Giveaway
- A giveaway of a game whose serial key origin is uncertain. This kind of giveaways are NOT guaranteed by IndieGala.
- Extra-Odds Giveaway
- A giveaway where is possible to buy multiple tickets to enter, raising winning chances. You can buy as many tickets as you want for this kind of giveaways, as long you have the silver.
- User Level
- User level represents user loyalty and generosity. User level increases by gaining experience points when you create giveaways. The higher is the value of the game you are offering for the giveaway, the more level points you will receive at the end of the giveaway. You will be told beforehand while creating the giveaway, how many points your giveaway is worth. A higher user level allows to create and participate in higher level giveaways.
- Silver Coins
- The virtual currency required to buy giveaway tickets. Each hour you will be given 10 silver coins (240 per day). The maximum amount of coins you can have at any one time is 240 coins.
- Guaranteed Game
- A game whose serial key resides on IndieGala server and have not been exposed or unveiled. The validity of this key is guaranteed by IndieGala. This means that: For guaranteed keys IndieGala ensures the validity of the key, and commits to offer support in case there are any problems or issues.
- Non Guaranteed Game
- A game whose serial key origin is uncertain. This kind of serials are NOT guaranteed by IndieGala, because is not possible to verify if the serial has been activated or not, due to limitations on how Steam serial key system works.