If the serial key involved in the trade has NOT been discovered, the Trade offer is 100% guaranteed. Therefore, if the serial key should not work, IndieGala commits to provide a valid key.
If the serial key has already been discovered, or has not been bought on IndieGala, the Trade is NOT guaranteed. Therefore, IndieGala is not liable for providing a valid key.
Carrying out a “Trade” for a game is simple, just follow these guidelines:
Access you user profile and go to My profile
- Browse the Trades library
- Click on Create new trade
- Insert a title for your Trade
- In the Trade game section choose which game you want to trade (guaranteed or not guaranteed).
- Add a description (optional)
- In the “Select up to 4 games” section, select up to 4 games (guaranteed or not guaranteed) that you wish to receive in exchange
- Select the duration of the Trade
- Click on the save button ;-)
Browse Trades section.
View the desired Trade by clicking on the image of the game or by clicking on Read More At this point it is possible to make an offer in different ways: * by clicking on the Place your offer button found under the games in the Requested games section * or in the Offer games from your library to offer a guaranteed serial * or by offering a non guaranteed key.
If you offer a non guaranteed serial, it is necessary to insert the steam url of the game in the Offer a valid Steam serial key you own section, insert the serial key that one wants to offer, and click on the Place your offer button.
- Guaranteed Giveaway
- A giveaway of a game whose serial key resides on IndieGala server and have not been exposed or unveiled. The vaildity of the key is guaranteed by IndieGala. This means that: For guaranteed giveaways IndieGala ensures the validity of the key, and commits to offer support in case there are any problems or issues.
- Non Guaranteed Giveaway
- A giveaway of a game whose serial key origin is uncertain. This kind of giveaways are NOT guaranteed by IndieGala.
- Extra-Odds Giveaway
- A giveaway where is possible to buy multiple tickets to enter, raising winning chances. You can buy as many tickets as you want for this kind of giveaways, as long you have the silver.
- User Level
- User level represents user loyalty and generosity. User level increases by gaining experience points when you create giveaways. The higher is the value of the game you are offering for the giveaway, the more level points you will receive at the end of the giveaway. You will be told beforehand while creating the giveaway, how many points your giveaway is worth. A higher user level allows to create and participate in higher level giveaways.
- Silver Coins
- The virtual currency required to buy giveaway tickets. Each hour you will be given 10 silver coins (240 per day). The maximum amount of coins you can have at any one time is 240 coins.
- Guaranteed Game
- A game whose serial key resides on IndieGala server and have not been exposed or unveiled. The validity of this key is guaranteed by IndieGala. This means that: For guaranteed keys IndieGala ensures the validity of the key, and commits to offer support in case there are any problems or issues.
- Non Guaranteed Game
- A game whose serial key origin is uncertain. This kind of serials are NOT guaranteed by IndieGala, because is not possible to verify if the serial has been activated or not, due to limitations on how Steam serial key system works.